Denise, Both Buyer and Seller in San Juan Capistrano,...

What are the single family home price market trends in next 90-120 days in CA 92675.?

Asked by Denise, San Juan Capistrano, CA Sun Apr 29, 2012

Answers

11
Inventory is almost down to 1 month supply, expect prices to continue to move up with demand outwieghing supply!
Upward and onward. With record low rates and low inventory, home prices are on the rise.

http://www.under640ficoscoreloans.com/Pages/ContactSheryl.aspx
Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker – Sr. Loan Officer CA only
REO & Short Sale Specialist
20+ Years Experience
DRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
Inventory, supply and demand will always dictate the market. At the present time the low inventory is creating multiple offers on homes. The prices have been creeping up and the interest rates are staying low. Due to the fact that it is less expensive to buy vs leasing investors are swooping in and buying as many properties as possible leaving conventional and FHA buyers down the line. It will be interesting to see when the inventory gets back to normal. Call me with market questions @ 949-413-3380
Here is a link you can open to view San Juan Capistrano Market Trends

http://www.hartanovteam.com/San-Juan-Capistrano-Market-Trends.php
Hi Denise,

Just checking in to see what you decided to do. Looking back at the past 90-120 days, most of the agents have been right on with their advice - less homes on the market, slightly higher prices, and we are certainly seeing multiple offers on homes under $600k. If you are still looking to buy it is a great time as interest rates are at record lows, and homes still need to appraise based on past sales comps. Being ready to buy and moving quickly is the key to success. I am San Juan based and would welcome the opportunity to work with you to find a San Juan Capistrano home that meets your needs!

David Grbich
Broker - Ventana Coastal Properties
Trulia Pro Agent
949-500-0484
Low inventory is affecting the pricing of homes, prices are rising due to lack of sellers. There are more buyers than sellers right now. I f the home has eye appeal it will sell fast! Call James Scarcell @ 949-413-3380 for further information.
Well, Denise, my crystal ball is a little cloudy but based on activity in the past several weeks, my prediction is that if inventory levels remain similar to the past 3-4 weeks, sellers will receive near full price offers or even multiple offers on their homes and should have a relatively short market time. Any number of factors such as a sudden increase of available foreclosures or an increase of interest rate could change this prediction in a heart beat.
HI Denise
I live in San Juan capistrano and pricing are slightly going up and depends on the home. There are multiple offers on homes now since January and the market being over 65% + standard sales. Turned into a sellers market right now.
About 30% being bank owned or short sale.
Contact me for more information about San Juan capistrano

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Low inventory, multiple offers, but surprisingly stable pricing.

Come strong, or don't come at all! :)

Good Luck
Web Reference: http://keepingitre.com
That's a great question and a difficult one to answer. The market seems to have shifted. Fewer homes on the market, less days to sell, and more buyers than sellers so multiple offers being made. With low interest rates, Buyers have had a great opportunity to find bargains. With recent articles in the LA Times and MSN.com it seems as though the housing market bottom may be leveling off and Sellers have some upside. The best process is to look at your specific area and run some reports from the MLS. Now is a great time to both buy and sell. I'd love the opportunity to help and look further into your situation.
Denise, I came across your question regarding market trend in the next 90-120 days.
We are coming to Summer which is traditionally busy with home sales and people jocking in to position to get their kids signed up for school. Plus with the home inventory being low we are seeing multiple offers on homes listed for sale.
My office is in Ladera Ranch and close to San Juan.
If you need any more free no hassle information, don't hesitate to ask.
If you forward your email I'll be able to send you some great information on the market and Weichert Realtors Internet dominance.

Alex Vargas
Weichert Realtors
(714) 269-8775 Mobile
http://www.AlexSellsSoCal.com

Alexvargas2009@gmail.com