Vicki, Home Buyer in Vancouver, WA

What are the rules for this condo unit? How much is the HOAs?

Asked by Vicki, Vancouver, WA Sun Jul 8, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3068031578-8019-N-Leavitt-Ave…

Answers

5
Hi Vicki,

The HOA dues are $243/mo. but unfortunately that unit just sold at the end of last month. If there's anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Wayne Olson
Coldwell Banker Seal - Lake Oswego, OR
(503) 389-3025
wayneolson@cbseal.com
wayneolsonhomes.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jul 8, 2012
Hi Vicki,

Realtors can search for condos that match what you are looking for including up to a maximum HOA amount that you want to stay under. Please let me know if my team can assist you in your search.

Mandy Lewis
Real Estate Broker
Keller Williams Realty Professionals
(503) 522-5803
http://www.PDXRockstars.com
There seems to be some confusion about the status of this unit, but as I mentioned below it has indeed been sold. As the other brokers have mentioned though, the HOA has an unsettled lawsuit against the builder at this time, so a buyer will only be able to purchase a unit in this complex with cash because a lender won't finance it until the litigation has been settled.

Hope this helps!

Wayne Olson
Coldwell Banker Seal - Lake Oswego, OR
(503) 389-3025
wayneolson@cbseal.com
wayneolsonhomes.com
This was withdrawn because of the litigation on the building so at this time it is cash only. There was a sale in January for $130,000 in the complex. There are things that you need to know and ask questions about when buying in a condo. Let me know if you would like further information about the things to look out for. Tom Inglesby
This listing has been cancelled and it is in the foreclosure process HOA dues are $243/month.
The HOA is in litigathion and conventional financing will not be possible.
Do you need a loan? Are you looking for a good buy for yourself to live in or for an investment? We can help you.
Best regards