Market Conditions in Rumson>Question Details

jhaaren, Home Buyer in Rumson, NJ

What are the property taxes on this townhouse?

Asked by jhaaren, Rumson, NJ Wed Feb 6, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3104229126-9-Lafayette-St-B-R…

Answers

6
Susan Mclaughlin’s answer
There are two townhouses for sale, taxes on the higher one are $4,263. You should know this townhouse has COAH deed restrictions, please give me a call for more information. I sold 2 of the 5 market sale townhouses and can assist you with this one.

Susan McLaughlin
732-768-1068 Cell
Kelller Willliams Realty - East Monmouth
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 6, 2013
Bottom line, these are investment properties,in that if you can afford to buy it you make too much to live there! Prospective tenants need to be pre-qualified by the housing authority but you as the landlord can interview and chose from the pre-approved tenants. Please feel free to call me as we are representing these properties and have more extensive information available to prospective buyers!
Kathy
Kathryn Ward Grabowy, ABR, CREN
Realtor Associate
RESOURCES Real Estate
Rumson, NJ
732-259-5505
There are two units on the market in this complex. One for $275K and the other for $285K. The taxes are $4125 and $4263. These two units are COAH deeded. Which means, if you purchase the unit it can only be used for rental purposes, it cannot be owner occupied. And there are restrictions as to how much rent can be collected, for example, the rent for $285K unit is $755. There are restrictions on the tenant's income/etc. Please google NJ Council On Affordable Housing to find out the latest so you have a better understanding.

Cynthia Meehan
Heritage House Sotheby's International Realty
23 West River Road
Rumson, New Jersey 07760

201 240 0976
Several of my colleagues have already given you the property taxes. COAH is an acronym for the NJ Council On Affordable Housing; make sure you understand what this means in terms of having to comply with the provisions on affordable housing under New Jersey's Fair Housing Act.

Leonard “Len” Dunikoski, GRI
REALTOR® Associate
Diane Turton Realtors – Rumson Office
8 West River Road
Rumson, NJ 07760
(732) 239-0739 (cell) (732) 530-6686 (office)

ldunikoski@dianeturton.com

http://www.rumsonfairhavenhome.com
Hi. The taxes are $4.263. It is coah...Please give me a call our office is across the street. .Lovely units.....

Diane. Agent. 732 859 2376
Hello -

The property taxes on townhouse B are $4,263. Please contact me if you would like to know further information. Call/text/email - whatever is best for you!

Good luck in your search!

Nicholas Repp
Coldwell Banker
Nicholas.Repp@cbmoves.com
848-218-5313
Vist me at NicholasRepp.com