Lin, Home Buyer in Santa Maria, CA

What are the montly HOA dues?

Asked by Lin, Santa Maria, CA Mon Aug 26, 2013

This question was asked from…

The current monthly dues at Quail Ridge in Oceanside are $333 per month. The particula property you asked about has an accepted offer as of last week, but there are others for sale in the community.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 26, 2013
Good Morning Lin,
As stated below the HOA fees for Quail Ridge are $333.00. They cover Common Area Maintenance, Exterior (Landscaping), Exterior Bldg Maintenance, Limited Insurance, Sewer, Trash Pickup, Water. The complex has two really nice pools and a clubhouse that you can use to throw parties at (which is fun, I have been to a couple there! :) ). There are two other homes in the complex that are similar to this that are available. (This one is already in escrow). They are both listed for $235,000. I would be happy to show them to you whenever you are available. Contact me using the information below!

​Sinead McAllister-Clifford
Real Estate Broker/ Realtor®
Trulia®'s #1 Recommended Broker in Oceanside, Cardiff, Bonsall & Vista!
McAllister Homes Real Estate
Residential Sales & Property Management
License 01366009
858-205-5215 CELL EMAIL
The HOA fees of $333.00 per month for this condo include: Common Area Maintenance, Exterior (Landscaping), Exterior Bldg Maintenance, Sewer, Trash Pickup, Water. It is important to understand what is, and is not included in the fees.

As Tony mentioned, it has been Pending (In Escrow) since 8/14/13.

Kind Regards,

Marcie Sands, REALTOR
Simply The Best Real Estate Co., Inc.