jankoz1953, Home Buyer in Saint Petersburg, FL

What are the maint. & assc. fees?

Asked by jankoz1953, Saint Petersburg, FL Mon Jan 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3001961873-6181-Bahia-Del-Mar…

Answers

6
The fees are approx. $305 per month which includes Bldg Exter, Cable, Comm Pool, Escrow Resrv, Ground Mtnce, Bldg Insur, Mtnce/Repr, Pest Control, Rec Faclty, Roof, Trash Remv.
If you would like to schedule an appt to see this condo or help you find something else just call, text or email me. Thanks.

Tara May Webster
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
727-542-4219
TaraSellsStPete@gmail.com
The monthly maintenance fee is $305 to association. taxes for 2012 are $2971. The community allows one pet per condo but it must be 20 pounds or less. This is a great investment property or second home. You can rent the condo on a weekly base.
Jankoz,

The monthly fee on this unit is $305 and according to the MLS covers: Building Exterior, Cable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves, Ground Maintenance, Building Insurance, Maintenance/Repairs, Pest Control, Recreation Facility, Roof, Trash Removal, & Water/Sewer. They allow one pet up to 20 lbs. This is a second floor unit.

Are you currently looking for a home or just browsing on line for now? I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

Since you live in the Tampa Bay area, I also have a free automated service called CITY (Curbside Info to You) available 24/7. I issue you a number you can call on ANY Real Estate For Sale sign and a computer reads the MLS information to you, from the street number & address for all ACTIVE MLS listings. If this would be helpful let me know. If you have a smart phone & TEXT "PAMELA" to 727-213-5142 it will give you a free mobile site. Bookmark it to you front page and use it anytime. Email me your cell phone & I'll registered it so you won't get annoying follow up calls. If you want to talk to me there is a prompt or you can call me on my cell. If you want to put it on multiple phones, I can put up to three numbers on one user name. Just send the numbers you want added. Put it in your favorites for quick access when you are driving around. I use it all the time.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Hello -

Would love the opportunity to work with you.

The monthly maintenance fee is $305 and covers the building exterior, maintenance and repairs, building roof, building insurance, pool, cable, water/sewer/trash, pest control, security, escrow reserves and the recreational facilities.

I have lived in the area since 1990 and know it well. I am also a USAA Preferred Agent and handle many corporate relocations which hold me accountable to providing great customer service.

Thank you.

Terry A Yimin
Broker Associate
USAA Preferred Agent
Century 21 Shaw Realty Group

727-254-0550
terry.yimin@century21.com
all listings and free information at http://www.Buy-Sell-Rent-Florida.com
HI Jankoz, The maintenance fee is $305 a month. Maint Fee Incl: Building Exterior, Cable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Ground Maintenance, Insurance Building, Maintenance/Repairs, Pest Control, Recreational Facilities, Roof, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer.

I would like to help you find a condo you like.

Barry Smith
Excellent Service Realty
727-773-6677