jbrown1949@a…, Home Buyer in Lakewood Ranch, FL

What are the hoa fees and taxes on 5947 48th St. E., Bradenton, FL 34203? Is this a gated community?

Asked by jbrown1949@aol.com, Lakewood Ranch, FL Sat Jul 20, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3123780475-5947-48th-St-E-Bra…

Answers

4
Hi JBrown,
The home at 5947 48th St E in Bradenton is located in Silverlake, a gated community made up of 215 homes. The HOA dues are $185/quarter and taxes for the year, 2012, on this property were $2558. This tax amount will change for 2013 (property taxes are paid in arrears) and when there is a new owner, the property value will be reassessed. These taxes also reflect a homestead exemption of $50,000 on the value of the home, because it is the owner's primary residence. If you are buying a home for your primary residence, you will also receive a homestead exemption, which will ultimately lower your taxes.

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Have a great day!

Jill Niezgoda
Atchley International Realty
813-767-1903
jillniezgoda@atchleyrealty.com
Silverlake is a gated community. I've shown property in this subdivision quite a few times. This particular house is already under contract to another buyer. It's possible that the sellers will accept a back-up offer if you're interested in pursuing it.

There are several houses, in various parts of the county, that are similar to this one. If you're not currently working with a Realtor I can help.

Karen Nicolls
Atchley International Realty
941-713-4204
karen@karennicolls.com
The HOA fees are $185 per quarter and no the community is not gated. Currently this home is listed as "active with a contract" which means the listing agent has a contract but is continuing to show it. If I can of any further help to you, just let me know.
Good luck in your search!
Good Saturday evening! The HOA dues for this property are $185 per quarter (there is a community pool.) But I'm sorry to tell you that it is already under contract. It is still showing up as "Active" on Trulia becuase our MLS has a status of "Active with Contract" when the listing agent/seller are encouraging buyers to look at a property and consider placing a back up offer. There are plenty of pros and cons to being in a back-up situation and I have had several clients that were in back-ups, eventually able to buy the property. If there is anything else you are curious about, please private message me. My contact information is below. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Karen Schwartz, Broker-Owner
Prime Residential Brokers, Inc.
941-730-3550 mobile/text
KarenSellsSRQ@aol.com