Brandon Guinn, Home Buyer in Fort Benning, GA

What are the estimated home values of homes in the hunters ridge community in Lee County AL 4 bedroom?

Asked by Brandon Guinn, Fort Benning, GA Tue Nov 25, 2008

in ground swimming pool, slopped lot, 1700 sq feet, fenced in yard, open garage....it is a foreclosure home and I am concerned with what I'm getting myself into. The home is 15 years old and in perfect condition on the inside and there are some deficiencies on the outside. I am going to have an appraisal done on it, but don't want to put the money into it if it's not worth the asking price to begin with. Thank you

Answers

1
There have been several sales in the Hunters Ridge Subdivision over the last few months. With several foreclosures. Your question has 2 answers. If you want to buy the property and resale you need to get the property for as little as possible. If your going to live in the home . And it is set up for what you want and will be adequate for your needs for the next few years. You can pay closer too or below fair market value for the home. I assume the house your talking about closed on the 13th of January for 129,900 which is a good price for the house considering the upgrades the home has. It all boils down to if you are going to sell the house and when. This house sold for 139900 about 18 months ago. I was the listing agent for the home when it sold at that time.