Carl Scaggs, Home Buyer in Sun City Center, FL

What are the associations fees and HOA? What do they include?

Asked by Carl Scaggs, Sun City Center, FL Thu Apr 4, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3046541873-2003-N-Halcyon-Dr-…

Answers

3
Hi Carl: I will contact the management company for the new monthly fee for the year 2013 tomorrow for you. The fiscal year began April 1st so the maint. fee on the Halcyon listings would be for 2012 not 2013. If you would like to email me your contact information I will send this information to you.
My email is: trudyann@tampabay.rr.com.
Hi Carl: If you are asking about the gated villa area of Kings Point in Sun City Center, the Association fees vary from each Association. The monthly maint. fee covers all your water/sewer, basic cable, lawn care/bushes/sprinkler, pest control, exterior painting, roof and insurance on the exterior of your unit, recreational facilities/pools, etc. No move in fee, you just pay your monthly maint. fee.

If you are asking about the single home area of Sun City Center there is a one time community fund fee for this area of $1,500.00, $259.00 per person per year for the single home recreational facilities/pools and most single home areas have some sort of HOA which those costs vary also depending on the neighborhood you purchase in. In a single home you would pay all your own utilities, roof, painting, etc. just like you would for any single home anywhere. If you have an area in mind I can check out the costs for you. Please contact me @ 813-416-5058.
Trudy Province, Prudential Florida Realty
1525 Rickenbacher Dr. Suite 101
Sun City Center, Fl. 33573
$420/no

water, security, roof reserve, paint reserve, building insurance, swimming pools, fitness center, tennis, pickle ball, bus service, basic cable TV, landscaping, pest control