Stephane Cas…, Home Buyer in South Daytona, FL

What are the Community annual or monthly fee, HOA fee or whatever existing fee when we purchase a property in this community ( Riverwood Plantation) ?

Asked by Stephane Casgrain, South Daytona, FL Thu Aug 22, 2013

Answers

4
Nick Khemlani’s answer
Hi ,
The HOA fees in this community is $115.00 every quarter, which is roughly about 38 dollars a month.
If you have any more questions about this community or need advice about a certain home in this area please feel free to contact me via email at nkhemlani@gmail.com or call me at (386) 405-0193
Thank you
Nick Khemlani, Realtor
Exit Realty of Daytona
Riverwood HOA fee it's $115.00 Quarterly and includes all the common club amenities like boat ramp, clubhouse, club pool, dock/pier, walking/jogging path, and common grounds maintenance.
If you like to make an appointment to visit 6222 Morning Dr. just give me a call 386-846-9976
Flag Tue Apr 22, 2014
One of the current MLS listings shows the HOA fee at $115 quarterly. It says it covers the clubhouse, common area, pool and tennis. Do you have a specific property that you are looking at there?
It depends on the location of the home or town home. The HOA fees go between 115.00 a qtr to 327.00 a qtr