Market Conditions in Kalama>Question Details

hawaiianish, Other/Just Looking in Kalama, WA

What are taxes on this property? Gas or Electric heat? Heat pump? Walk in MB closet? Need MB dimensions.

Asked by hawaiianish, Kalama, WA Sun Jan 6, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3103308616-1612-Cloverdale-Rd…

Answers

3
241 Chapman Rd, Castle Rock has a new heat pump (electric). The taxes are around $1600 per year, the master bedroom has a large closet, but not a walk in.
Hi the face are 2240 heat pump for heat and air conditioning propane for fire place need to make an appointment to view let me know when you are available and I will see if we can get in owner is day sleeper so afternoons would be best
Hawaiianish,
Taxes on this home, according the NWMLS are $2240 and the home has a heat pump and propane. There is no mention of a walk in closet, so I can't say one way or the other. Dimensions are not generally posted.
If you are in the area, schedule a tour a with a great local broker and bring a tape measure.
Go Hawks!