Michael Bencs, Both Buyer and Seller in Emmitsburg, MD

What are some recent comps for a 3 bedroom home in Carlisle Pa...17013

Asked by Michael Bencs, Emmitsburg, MD Fri Aug 31, 2007

Answers

2
Bill Rudge’s answer
MIchael. Yes, providing you with comps on a 3-bedroom home in Carlisle is very easily done but as the previous agent has stated I will need to know size, price range, location, and what you are expecting in terms of condition and number and types of rooms included. I small 900-1100 sq foot home could reasonably be priced anywhere from $90,000 on up to the mid $150,000 range. I have seen 3-bedroom homes also on the market for $295,000. It really depends upon what you are looking for. I am a local, full-time Realtor based in Carlisle. If you would like more accurate info feel free to contact me or visit our website where you can easily search home prices in the Carlisle market area.
Depends on the Location, COndition and Squarefootage of your home. Can you give me more details? If you like you can go to my website and get a FREE Market-Evaluation - just make sure you put as much info together for me as possible and I will then be able to be more accurate on the comps. I will send you/give you the most up-to-date comps!