Market Conditions in 30342>Question Details

M.a.c., Other/Just Looking in North Metro Atlanta

What are current land values (per acre) on Blackland Road, N.W., 30342?

Asked by M.a.c., North Metro Atlanta Thu Apr 10, 2008

Answers

2
There are many factors when pricing land, such as how does the lot lay? Is water, sewer and/or utilities available? Is the lot in the flood plan? Are there sidewalks or a bus stop because they could bring you more money? Like I said it is difficult to price out land without also at the plat/topo plat. I have done many land deals in the past and previously worked with County Government for over ten years doing handling zoning and property issues.

Well I worked with a buyer two weeks ago who wanted to buy a lot that was over 1.2 acres in a subdivision in Sandy Springs area and the lot was for sale for $650.000. I hope this helps. Please call if you need any help at 770-355-7769.
Web Reference: http://robertrainbow.com/
Call Jennifer Barnes, one of the best real estate agents in Atlanta. She knows that submarket, she is a wonderful person and she can help you with her 20 years of Buckhead and Sandy Springs real estate experience.

404-271-1347 is her cell - tell her that I recommended her.