Gregory Gold…, Both Buyer and Seller in Eau Claire, WI

What Is the price and who is selling it I want to buy 3100 Silvermine Dr.?

Asked by Gregory Golden, Eau Claire, WI Mon Apr 8, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Wisconsin/Eau_Claire/sold/128401…

Answers

5
Hi Greg!

3100 Silver Mine was a bank owned property. It closed on 3/27 for $78,000 It was listed at $74,900 so I am guessing there were multiple offers.
Let me know if I can help you.

Bruce Weegman 715-577-7767
Property was sold for $78,000 on 3/27/2013.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 8, 2013
Gregory look at the link you are sending us, in it it says SOLD......
This is just a public record general information not a home for sale.
If you are interested in buying a home, you should connect with a local Realtor who will be working
on your behalf and in your best interest as your Buyers Agent, the services to the buyer are usually free
as buyers agents are paid usually at the closing table by the seller's side if listed on the MLS....

If you need a Realtor recommendation for your area, let me know I gladly e-mail it to you, and also if
you are interested in finding out the many advantages to work with a buyers agent as a buyer, I can forward you that information via e-mail as well.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Hi, property owner was listed as Homsteps and it sold for $78,000 on March 27, 2013.
this property was just sold on 3/27/13. it sold for $78,000.