Tahoe1, Other/Just Looking in 96161

We're considering the purchase of a residential lot in the Cle Elum area and want to know which community is best - Suncadia or Sun Country.

Asked by Tahoe1, 96161 Tue Aug 17, 2010

Thank you

Answers

5
It will all depend on what you want in an association, what price point you are looking for in price of lot, and hoa dues. Suncadia is a top tier end destination resort with a spa, pool, trails, playgrounds, restaurants, and hotel. Sun Country is a relaxed, laid back lower tier golfing community with a slow buildout on the new 18 hole course. They have had problems selling their lots thus far. I just got notice of an auction coming up to sell some of their lots.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 17, 2010
I live in cle Elum. Suncadia is way nicer and a better investment. That being said lots are more expensive and regardless if you build or not you will be paying approximately $1000.00 every three months in dues plus an additional $85 a months in water fees regardless of use. If you have the means though, choose Suncadia!
Eliza' s answer is the best kind of answer you will get. Local, detailed and to the point. In an area like that "local" is the key word.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 10, 2010
It sounds like Eliza has the insider's scoop! I think both areas are very nice, but you must choose depending on the ammenities that are more appealing to you. We see a lot of vacation home owners in Suncadia because of their resort ammenities. Roslyn/Cle Elum is a beautiful location.
Suncadia is a fabulous place