Atrant, Other/Just Looking in Henderson, TX

We may be moving to the area (Thinking Henderson to Nacogdoches). How is the market there? Is it a good idea to buy if we will be there about 5 yrs?

Asked by Atrant, Henderson, TX Wed Jul 7, 2010

We may be in the area for 10 yrs or more, but don't know for sure. We don't want to get stuck with a house we can't sell if we need to move? Should we just rent? (ugh) We would be looking at a 4br possibly 1-5 acres and $250K max.

Answers

1
Hi Atrant,
If you are going to be living in the area for 5-10 years I would suggest buying. Rentals are pretty high and often times hard to find something nice.
If you have good credit and can qualify for a loan, it always makes more sense to buy. You just need to buy right ... which means buying something that is in high demand at the right price. If you care to send me an email I can email you properties available in the area. Have you considered Tyler? Lindale is also a great area for re-sale because of the school district which is highly rated. Let me know if I can help.
Carolyn Maas, Realtor
Keller Williams
cmaas@kw.com
903-258-5720