Market Conditions in Lebanon>Question Details

Lolabender, Other/Just Looking in Lebanon, CT

We have a two family in Lebanon and are trying to figure out what to charge for a two bedroom rental, utilities separate. Comps are few and far

Asked by Lolabender, Lebanon, CT Fri Feb 19, 2010

between and our location is ideal (dead end st., very quiet and picturesque). What say you experts?

Answers

2
I am aware of some excellent condition two-bedroom, 1 bath units in Lebanon that include heat and cold water. These units go for about $895 and up. The property has assigned parking, laundromat and beautiful landscaping. Typically a separate or single family house can go for more if the house is in good shape and is not expensive to heat.
That will be difficult because everything to compare the unit to is a single family rental so the comparison would have to made according to number of beds/baths then adjusted a bit to take into account being part of a multifamily and not a solitary property.

I'm licensed in CT so if I can be of any further assistance feel free to contact me at elizabeth@elizabethherbert.com