Khojim, Home Buyer in North Brunswick, NJ

We bought our condo house, in Middlesex county during 2007 - as First Home buyer, how can we get connected to

Asked by Khojim, North Brunswick, NJ Tue Jun 23, 2009

the rebate of 15k and whom to contact if applicable.

Answers

2
If you're looking to purchase another home just because of a proposed $15K tax (which btw never materialized), I would have to say that you were planning on purchasing for all the wrong reasons. The first time buyer tax credit was then extended and modified to allow home owners to take advantage as well but this was more of a government gimmick to get home buyers that were planning to buy to get off the fence and make a move in order to stimulate the economy.

My agency Jersey Brokers is a Full Service brokerage offering buyers up to 25% of the buyers agency commission back to buyers at closing. So if you're still in the market to buy, getting something back is better than nothing and there are no income requirements or stipulations if you already own a house.

Of course rebate terms and conditions apply which are in our buyer agency agreements and this should help stretch your dollar a little bit, maybe help you buy some new furniture! ;-)
At this point, I don't think you're eligible for the First Time Home Buyer tax credit, but you'll want to consult your Tax Advisor. If you don't have one, I'd be happy to get you connected with one.