Richard, Other/Just Looking in

We are moving to the area this summer and looking for a 4/5 bdm 2 bth. Is approx $3000/mo a realistic rent?

Asked by Richard, Fri Feb 1, 2008

Answers

6
Very realistic in Morgan Hill, Gilroy and South San Jose. There are many investors buying REOs and Short Sales in those areas so there are new rentals coming up all the time. For example, I just completed a transaction in Gilroy for some investor clients of mine for a 2900sf home which they are renting out for $2500 a month. Best place to find a rental in these areas is Craigslist IMHO.

George Nowicki REALTOR®
Cell: 408.892.3379
DRE# 01363797
Email: George@Nowicki.net
Website: http://www.GeorgeNowicki.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GeorgeNowicki.AlainPinelRealtors
Twitter: twitter.com/GeorgeNowicki
BLOG: georgenowickisrealestatenews.blogspot.com

Alain Pinel Realtors
1071 Blossom Hill Road
San Jose, CA 95123
408.754.1500
408.754.1501 fax
Yes, you should be able to rent something nice for that amount. However, with interest rates the best they have been in 50 years why not think of purchasing? I would love to help you find a lovely home for you and your family. I have many years of experience and negotiating is definitely my forte. Just drop me an email with the criteria that you would most like to have in Morgan Hill and also whether there are other areas here that you would like to know about.
regards,
Nancy
408 710-4698 - nfenste@apr.com
I think Craigslist.com is one of the best websites to check out rent prices. I refer clients to go there when trying to determine a rental price.
Richard,
I believe you're moving to Morgan Hill CA, if this is the case, you will be able to rent a 4 or 5 bedrooms home in the Morgan Hill, Gilroy area for about $3000. However, I'd need to have more specific information to better answer your question. For example, are schools important in where you choose to live? How long of a commute time you're considering? What type of a community would you like to live in (country, suburb, city)?
Ricahrd, if you're moving to the KC area, I have two new beautiful 3500 s.f. builder's homes open for rent. If you'd like pics, let me know. They are running about that range, and I'm sure I could negotiate for you.
Good luck...
richard, are you looking in the summerville, ga area? if so, i have a four bedroom historical home for sale, one and a half bath. great old house i've been fixing up . moving out of state myself....priced at 124,900