Market Conditions in Venice>Question Details

Tony, Home Buyer in Venice, FL

We are looking for a reasonably priced condo for January through March. Any thouights on who we should?

Asked by Tony, Venice, FL Mon Jul 20, 2009

contact.Our plan is to buy something during our visit.

Answers

5
Venice has several rental companies that specialize in seasonal rentals. I also have several clients that have rental properties. One is on the island 3/3 with a pool. If you are interested in the details please do not hesitate to contact me.

Welcome to Venice and I know you'll enjoy your stay

Diane Fuchs, CRS, GRI, ABR, e-PRO
Broker Associate
Michael Saunders & Company
941-266-8006
diane@dianefuchs.com
my daughter has 1/1 condo in Venice that they are going to rent since they have bought a house in Nokomis
the condo is on N Esplanade with lanai that has partial view of the Gulf--it is just across the street from Venice Beach
it is in very well-maintained bldg with pool--very safe--

if you are interested let me know by a report and we can arrange a way to contact--I have some photos of their condo from when it was for sale more than a year ago...nothing changed really but the furniture...
Horse and Chaise located on Nokomis ave in downtown Venice are excellent people to deal with and have a large inventory. Call our office 941-485-5421 and ask for their phone number. If you would like to look for property to purchase , let me know a little in advance and I would be more than happy to assist you. Sherman Taylor 941-376-9622 / Michael Saunders and Company Real estate 941-485-5421
Our Rental and Property Management can certainly assit your Rental needs. Call our main office and ask for Cliff Kaplan: 941-926-7000. Always use a qualified Rental or Leasing specialist. Enjoy our wonderful area!
Jim Soda 941-809-7759
Web site: http://www.JimSoda.com
Your Real Estate Resource for the Greater Sarasota-Lakewood Ranch and Bradenton Areas.
Jim@JimSoda.com
Prudential Palms Realty - Fine Homes International
Sarasota-Venice-Lakewood Ranch-Siesta Key
Web Reference: http://www.jimsoda.com
Tony,

Give me a call. I'll get you set up with someone that can assist you today. We live and work in the Venice area and can point you in the right directions.

Bill Eckler

Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363