Market Conditions in 15238>Question Details

Susan, Home Buyer in Connecticut

We are looking for a fully furnished house to rent for 6 months in Fox Chapel. Do they exist?

Asked by Susan, Connecticut Mon Jun 30, 2008

Answers

5
I have a listing for a wonderful 4 BR 31/2 bath house in Fox Chapel for rent -- it can be fully furnished if needed. Please contact me at (412) 521-5500 x 302 or hkrause@prudentialpreferred.com and I'd be happy to give you more information.

Hannah Krause

Prudential Preferred Realty
Try The Docks Apartments next to the Yacht Club, they have what you need (just avoid the units next to the loud music!).
You could also try the list below, that may be in your price range.
I live in the Fox Chapel area and know of some newer construction properties that are available. they are not furnished, but you could call or go online to CORT furniture rental. They are very easy to work with and have different options depending on your budget.
Not for a home usually you can go to a rent a center for home furnishings, corporate housing could be your better option.
http://www.lynn911.com
I don't know myself, but I know who would: Helene Prince of Coldwell Banker rental division: helene.prince@pittsburghmoves.com. (I do see one listed on Fair View for $8000/year; doesn't say whether it's furnished.) Good luck! (I'm originally from New Britain & then West Willington, CT.)