dgservatius, Other/Just Looking in Illinois

We are considering a move to Libertyville this summer. What neighborhoods should we consider, given the fact we have a 5 and 8 year old?

Asked by dgservatius, Illinois Thu Mar 27, 2014

Answers

8
Wonderful neighborhood WINCHESTER ESTATES. Two great parks and walking distant to the GLSA soccer fields! Dist. 70 Butterfield School -EXCELLENT! We just listed our 4 bedroom house at 1204 Virginia Ave. Just put in all new stainless appliances in the kitchen, french door fridge, great stove with convection oven, microwave and dishwasher-so new not even in the pictures. Great value!
Hello, again! I assure you I and my family are home owners in Libertyville & not renters. We are also long time residents of Lake County as well. Trulia has the incorrect information.

Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

Carole Scoles
Broker
Prudential Rubloff
100 N Milwaukee Ave
Libertyville. IL. 60048
773-415-9289
cscoles@Rubloff.com
Welcome to one of Lake County's best neighborhoods! As a realtor that lives in the heart of Libertyville I am confident that I can offer you the best service and find your family the perfect home. I could ask you all the typical questions right now but I would rather get together at your convenience. Libertyville has so much to offer a growing family like yours!

Carole Scoles
Prudential Rubloff
100 N Milwaukee Ave
Libertyville, IL. 60048
773-415-9289. cell
cscoles@Rubloff.com

In addition I am excited to announce our upcoming April 1st ribbon cutting!! Prudential Rubloff & Koenig & Strey will become Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, KoenigRubloff Realty Group. You may have seen our advertisement on CNN. Named the No. 1 company in Barron's 2013 annual ranking of the world's most respected companies, I am honored & excited to offer these services to my clients! If you would be available April 1st to attend ribbon cutting & event, please give me a call!!
I would suggest talk to a good Realtor in the area about suggested locations that have what you are looking for in a home, do your research on the internet about the schools, area, and drive around a little.
Living right here in Libertyville makes showing our home town a delight. We are also well versed in the surrounding communities in Lake County. We would enjoy assisting you with your home search. Please feel free to contact us when it is convenient for you. Thank you!
Terri
Terri and Kieron Mother/Daughter Team
Re/Max Suburban
Libertyville
Lovely area Libertyville. And welcome to the suburbs of Chicago!!! I would love to give you info on Libertyville as well as other areas you might like. Maybe closer for a commute to work? Look at different school options, parks and recreation. Do you like to walk to stores??
Feel free to contact me anytime by text, email, or cell. Let's start a search together!
Thanks for your question.
Coleen
Libertyville has a variety of neighborhoods and price ranges. The local schools are very good and the Park District offers many programs for children. We can answer your specific questions when we speak directly. Feel free to contact us at your convenience.
There are many things to consider when making a move. Chief among these is your family's lifestyle .
Are you looking for a community with a neighborhood park? Are you a fairly active outdoor family and would walk or bike or skate to nearby parks or use bike trails? Then you might look at a more suburban location in Green oaks or Libertyville with an acre of property.
If you are not into the having a yard and want to be close to shopping and amenities like a library and train, you may want an in town location where you can walk to everything.
Bottom line Libertyville offers a variety of housing choice from town home to estate homes on an acre for every lifestyle. It offers award winning schools, great community amenities like parks, bike trails, library, train station and shopping. There is something for everyone.