donnaprice701, Home Owner in Columbus, OH

Want to see the picture of 228 north ogden 43204

Asked by donnaprice701, Columbus, OH Sat Jul 6, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Ohio/Columbus/sold/938444-71-N-O…

Answers

2
Hi Donnaprice,

I just checked on 71 N. Ogden. It was sold on November 28, 2012. It was a HUD home and sold for $14,000. Looked like it could be fixed up nice and had beautiful wood floors on the first level.

Trulia listings are not always accurate as to their status and price. Recommend you search on realtor.com. I tried to create a link for you to see the pictures of 71 N. Ogden but the link was no good. I would have to send the MLS listing straight to you. If you want give me your email address so I can send you the listing report for your review.

I do show 179 N Ogden at $59,900 and 62 N. Ogden at 32,900 are still available. Both are 3 bedroom. If you want the listing report for these two properties or any other that interest you let me know. My email addres is jeffreypaeltz@kw.com or just give my office a call at 944-5900 or my cell at 288-0423.

Jeffrey Paeltz
There are pictures on the MLS listing. If you send me your email address I can fwd that listing information with the pictures attached.
my e mail is obryan_mike@yahoo.com
Flag Mon Jul 15, 2013