reynoldj220, Home Buyer in Coeur D Alene, ID

Want to move to Idaho since retirement and disability has come into play. Looking for a rent to own /or help with bad credit.

Asked by reynoldj220, Coeur D Alene, ID Tue Aug 20, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


I'm not sure if you are aware but many areas of Idaho allow for 100% financing through a USDA or Rural Development loan, with seller contribution of closing costs you can get into a home without having to spend any money. I see you feel you have bad credit, please contact me and I would love to look furthuer into it for you to see what needs to be done to qualify you for such a loan. 208-818-3768
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 19, 2014
Totally agree that by contacting a lender like Andrew, you could be surprised at what you might be able to do. I know Andrew and vouch for his abilities!
Flag Wed May 7, 2014
Check with your local lender for your specific situation. As lender's we often talk to people several months before the borrower puts in an offer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 17, 2014
Please see provided link below to connect with a re/max agent in your area. They are very professional and would be more than willing to assist you in all your real estate needs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 23, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer