Market Conditions in Trenton>Question Details

Yanira, Home Buyer in Hamilton, NJ

WOULD THIS HOUSE BE FOR SAYEN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL ZONE OR NOT?

Asked by Yanira, Hamilton, NJ Fri Mar 22, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Hamilton/sold/783787-…

Answers

3
You got a lot of information from the agent below.... by the way you can always call the School to make sure that your address you are interested in is actually included in that school by name or school district.
Often they change and adjust them.... so if the school is very important to you, do make sure....
And furthermore if you are looking to buy in the Hamilton/Trenton area of NJ do connect with an experienced area Realtor, who would work on your behalf and in your best interest as your Buyers Agent. For listings listed with brokerages and listed on the multiple listing service the services of a
Buyers Agent to his/her buyers is usually free to the buyers, as they buyers agents usually are paid at the closing by the seller's side, all that is required for the buyers to get the wonderful services, guidance and expertise of an experienced buyers agent, is their Loyalty and commitment to ONE Realtor, their
buyers agent. So many advantages, if you like to find out more why you should work with a Buyers Agent, contact me and I gladly send you more details.
If you require the recommendation of a good Realtor in your area, let me know I gladly send a good
recommendation your way.

Good Luck to you
Sincerely yours, Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE :)Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs,
and with her trusted Partner Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more
EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at ................................http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Address
3333 Nottingham Way
Trenton, NJ 08690
(609) 631-4164
School Website
View map
Profile
Grades: K - 5
School Type: Public
Student Enrollment: 301
Students Per Teacher: 19
Parent Reviews
(4 reviews)
4 Parent Reviews for Sayen Elementary School
We have been very happy with Sayen. My daughter is in Kindergarten and is so happy to go to school every day. Our experience with our daughter's teacher has been wonderful and the curriculum is amazing.
Posted by a parent on 03/09/10
Sayen Elementary is an excellent school, it seems the principal and the teachers my children have had truly enjoy and excel in their position!
Posted by a parent on 08/31/08
Posted by a parent on 11/22/06
This is an oustanding school. Most of the teachers are fantastic. There are a few however who have been teaching for many years and it's time to move on. The principal is the best and has done a great job with the school. I don't know where we would be without Dr. Braender.
Posted by a parent on 06/26/05
Yes, I do believe it is. This home sold back in Jan. 2013, for 232,000. Let me know if you are looking for homes in this area? Thanks Jim