O'neil Butler, Home Buyer in Tamarac, FL

WITH repairs required how low can the seller go .........30K

Asked by O'neil Butler, Tamarac, FL Mon Nov 12, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3096416498-4807-NW-49th-Ct-Ta…

Answers

3
Hi O'Neil,
The value must be determined in order to know if this house is being sold at its current value as-is. If you would like me to give you an estimate of value, I would be happy to do so.
Lynne Hale
Century 21 Hansen
954-303-0071
Lynne@lynnehale.com
O'neil,

Your first step should be to determine the market value of the home you are interested in purchasing. A competent Realtor can provide you with a Comparable Market Analysis to help you determine the value. Once you know the value of the home, you will be in a better position to gauge whether or not the seller took the required repairs into consideration when pricing his or her home.

If you decide to make an offer, a Realtor can help you through the process and act of your behalf to negotiate the deal. It looks like Tamika Moses has volunteered to help you.

Best of luck!

Chad Gray PA, Realtor
Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
754-300-6040

100% of clients rated our service as "EXCELLENT"!
All you have to do is make a offer. If you are not working with a realtor I can help you through this process and make an offer. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com