CASEYFARIS, Home Buyer in Winchester, VA

WHY IS THIS HOUSE VACANT AND GROWN OVER?

Asked by CASEYFARIS, Winchester, VA Sat Oct 13, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/Winchester/sold/2053914…

Answers

3
Maria Windle’s answer
Hello my name is Laura Windle and I am the listing agent for this property. This is a distressed property . The owners have vacated the property and are no longer able to maintain it.I am in the process of contacting the bank to discuss yard maintenance etc.

The owners are incredibly motivated to sale !

Anyone interested in seeing this home give me a call at 540-542-9626 and I will be happy to show it.

Thanks for the questions and interest.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012

Thanks for the questions and interest.
This home was a short sale, and then a foreclosure, but it couldnt get a clear title. There was something with the septic for this home on another lot, if I remember correctly. Hope that helps.
Hopefully it will not get to the foreclosure point. This home does not have a septic system, and it most certainly has a clear title at this time.
You must be thinking of a different home.
Flag Sat Oct 13, 2012