Cant Remember, Home Seller in Rosharon, TX

WHY CANT I SELL MY 2, 2ACRE LOTS IN SUNCREEK RANCH?

Asked by Cant Remember, Rosharon, TX Tue Jul 14, 2009

Answers

5
I live in Suncreek Ranch and am a Realtor with Realty Associates. This area went through some issues when many of the lots were sold by the developer with a balloon payment due. The balloon payment came due and many didn't have the money as we were in a down-turn in the economy so they had to sell them or risk foreclosure- that is why so many have been on the market for low prices. However, lot prices are on the rise out here and there is plenty or room to grow in this area as it coninues to become a very desirable area. You can reach me at 832-520-1803 for deed restrictions, well and utility questions, etc. I can also help you with lenders that will lend on raw land and I have horses so understand what buyers with animals are looking for.
It depends a lot if you are on the 521 side or 1462 side. i live in the area and it is just now begining to pick back up just a little . there is a little bit of an over load in the area. Suncreek, the Oaks and the Chenago Ranch all came on like gang busters and the market went down. As the market starts back up you will be able to sell your lots, but it will be faster with the aid of a good Realtor.
Land is hard to sell right now. It is hard to get a loan on a piece of land and builders are not building like they were a couple of years ago.

If you haven't done so, list them with a REALTOR to get some more exposure.

Unfortunately you are competing against "BANKS" as sellers. There are a few foreclosures in that subdivision. I just listed one for my client which happens to be what? You guessed it, "A BANK". Maybe we can work together to get your lots sold. I have a few ideas that may be able to get your lots some attention. You can send me an email with your contact info or you can give me a call. Thanks.

Lacey Lewis
Realtor Associate
Camelot Realty Group.
lacey@camelothouston.com
832-865-7228
First... Is the property listed with a Realtor®?

If not, you should consider finding one and if you want to call me, feel free... Land is a funny thing right now... It is hard to get a loan for just raw land unless you are buying it and putting a house on it at the same time... And then, it's all about the how you are marketing your land for sale...