MILESSTEVEND…, Home Buyer in Gulf Shores, AL

WHAT ARE THE CONDO FEES FOR THIS COMPLEX?

Asked by MILESSTEVENDAVIS, Gulf Shores, AL Fri Jan 18, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3099837267-24825-Perdido-Beac…

Answers

2
Mary McNair’s answer
I have been able to confirm that the condo fees of $325 are per month.

I realize that sounds like a lot of money, but several costs that you would be covering on your own in a single-family home are included along with those serving the common good.

The items included in the dues are association management, basic cable, common area insurance and maintenance, pest control, recreational facilities, reserve funds, trash collection. water and sewer.

When researching this for you, I found that there are numerous units for sale in this complex. Let me know if you want to tour this one and/or any others for comparison.
According to information I was able to locate on the MLS, the condo fees are $325. I am trying to confirm if that is per month or year.

Would you like for me to arrange for you to see this property? If you aren't already working with a Realtor as an agent, I would be honored to assist you in you search.

You'll find my contact information by clicking on my name and visiting my profile.

Just let me know if there's anything else I can do to help you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 19, 2013