Market Conditions in 01772>Question Details

Newton Neoph…, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

Two Southborough questions -- condos and single family homes

Asked by Newton Neophite, Boston, MA Thu Mar 24, 2011

Any opinions on the pros and cons of Carriage Hill verses Vickery Hills condos? Also any ideas on how the market is for selling a single-family home?

Answers

3
Hello Newton Neophite!

I do hope you receive some answers from NON-agents as license Real Estate Agents cannot legally "steer" prospective buyers toward or against any particular home or neighborhood.

What I can tell you is that both the Carriage Hill and Vickery Hills Active Adult Communities are very popular choices for those looking to own a home without the exterior maintenance...yet with MANY perks that bring its residents that much closer to ultimate quality of life! I have sold several units in each development so please let me know if have any specific questions.

As for the real estate market....now could not be a better time to sell....and I have the statistics to prove it!

Best of luck!!!!

Judy Boyle
RE/MAX Signature Properties
This is very true - homes that are priced right wil sell quickly.

The best way to assess the two different condo complexes is to visit them first to see how you like them and then have a professional realtor do some research.

Please let me know if I can help

Amy
508-784-0504
amymullen@remax.net
Homes are selling when priced right and when they are in move-in condition, more than any other scenario. So, if there is a better priced home in better shape on the block, chances are it'll sell first. Things are sitting on the market for 3-4 months more often than not. It makes sense to list your home in the spring, and if it doesn't sell, pull it off the market, then re-list in the Fall.

I am not familiar with either condo community but your best bet would be to look at condo docs for each.