Market Conditions in Mashpee>Question Details

pwolman, Home Owner in Mashpee, MA

This is our home. Please remove this listing. Thank you.

Asked by pwolman, Mashpee, MA Mon May 21, 2012

Answers

10
If your property was listed with an agent, ask him/her to make any necessary changes; or directly contact customer service http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/ Be aware that the property may appear on other sites as well...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 21, 2012
My home has been incorrectly listed as a condo by Trulia. I've tried to correct this by creating an account here (pain in the ass and also the last thing I wanted to do). Anyway, I tried to correct this by creating an account so that I could update/edit my home description. This was not possible. I plan to contact the Better Business Bureau about this. If needed I will contact a lawyer.
call trulia customer service to remove a listing at 1-888-466-3501 or email customerservice@trulia.com
Is the yard fenced in? Do you still live here?
I am currently also trying to get my house listing removed from Trulia.com as it is incorrectly posted (it's for sale, not rent and the rental amount shown is dirt cheap so everyone under the sun is calling) and I have not had luck with contacting anyone yet. If anyone has a telephone number to call for this purpose please share. This is an incredible inconvenience!
I've had buyers inquiring about this property. Please call me if/when you are ready to place your property back on the market. Perhaps you can call your listing agent to have him remove your listing manually from these websites. Wish u luck
When an agent lists a home for sale and I imagine for rent, the listing sometimes will "feed" onto other sites which will get you more viewings and activity. Sometimes the information stays there indefinitely unless you remove it. I believe you have to "claim your home" to have it removed. There should be a place to do so or try contacting Trulia customer service. Your address didn't come through with your request. You are on a question and answer page other agents will reply to rather than Trulia directly. You may also be on other real estate sites as well. Hope this helps!
I have rented this home for a week in July, These posts concern me.
Thank you Lynne, am hoping this is true!
Flag Mon May 28, 2012
As I wrote in response to the question above, when an agent lists a home for rent or for sale it sometimes will "feed" onto other sites for more viewing and activity. Once sold or rented, the same feed doesn't always pick up on it and the owner or agent would have to claim the listing and remove it or change it's status. Hopefully, this was a legitimate ad and should not be a cause for concern. Check with your agent or the seller to confirm. Enjoy your vacation as Cape Cod has a lot to offer!
Flag Mon May 28, 2012
Yes, follow Anna's advice.
There's no listing showing here. What is the address? Do you now who it is showing your property as listed without you actually being on the market? It's highly unethical and that broker could be putting their license in jeopardy.