humm512, Home Buyer in Saint Johns, FL

This is my home--the description is wrong, major improvements are not considered. I am asking that your remvove my home from your erroneous data list

Asked by humm512, Saint Johns, FL Thu Oct 11, 2012

This question was asked from…

Help the community by answering this question:


This is public record data, to have information like this changed contact your local property assessors office to update the county records. Or you may be able to contact Trulia directly to have your property removed.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 11, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer