Amy, Home Buyer in Daytona Beach, FL

This is an age restricted community. Why doesnt the listing agent state this in details?? So annoying to see a nice house, the find its age restrictd

Asked by Amy, Daytona Beach, FL Mon Mar 11, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3003797913-5433-Eagle-Claw-Dr…

Answers

5
Rick Hose’s answer
Hi Amy,
My name is Rick Hose and I'm with Exit Martin. I would suggests getting a Great Realtor to walk you through this process. I enjoy working with first time home buyer. I also work with military and special needs families.

Also I will set you up with your own custom website to look at properties. That is very easy to work with and we will custom set it to your needs.

Hope to talk soon,
Rick Hose
386-527-5358
rick@exitmartin.com
https://www.facebook.com/FloridaRealEstateGuide
Deep Forest IS NOT an age restricted development. Whomever told you that is incorrect. I live there and I am 35.
Amy,
Many agents do not understand how Trulia gets the data they display.
Some ACTUALLY think this data is sumbitted by an agent into Trulia.
Still others will say this data comes from the MLS and imported into Trulia.
All of the agents stating this are WRONG!
-
AGENTS DO post detailed information age restriction, monthly maintainence, HOA fees, and pet allowances. in every listing the agent WILL indicate if the property is in an age restricted community. The agent also uses specific data fields to indicate the number of bedrooms, age of home, square feet and price. All the data is available and submitted with all the details to the MLS.
-
HOWEVER, and there's always a however, the data displayed on aggregate websites does not come from the MLS. For instance, Truila receives real estate data from LISTHUB. A study has found that 30% of homes listed as For Sale on aggregate websites were NEVER for sale (Realty Trac) or sold long ago. (Hillwood, for instance sold two weeks ago.)
-
Agents such as myself make a point NOT to create REDUNDANT information. The description text is purposed to provide ADDITIONAL information not included in the data fields.
-
Now, Listhub AND Truila, at their sold discretion, CAN & DO change the date an agent submits. If a home for sale recently had a room addition and pool but the tax records do not show this, these sites will REPLACE the agent data with tax record data. Aggregate websites CAN & DO change, alter, replace, mangle. fold, mutilate, and suppress data in accordance to their business plan. What you as the consumer sees may be an complete fabrication! (RealtyTrac)

If you are a serious home buyer you need to promote yourself to serious data resources. The most reliable, accurate, timely, relevant, comprehensive real estate data resource available is the local MLS. Real estate professionals in Port Saint Lucie can provide you FREE access.

So the choice is yours. Continue trolling for homes for sale in a environment that is saturated in faulty data, or get serious.

If you are serious you WILL NOT use that 'contact' link.
If you ares serious you WILL NOT use Trulia email.
If you are serious you will go old school and CALL a Port Saint Lucie agent.
As always, the choice is yours to make.

Summary: Faulty and incomplete data displayed on aggregate real estate websites is not caused by real estate agents. It is a byproduct of deliberate decisions made by the owner of the specific website.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence.
Amy,
Sorry to hear about the problem with the house you were looking at. Not sure of the whole story but agents don't list on Trulia. They take the listings out there and may not post all the details. If your looking in the Port Orange area, I would love to help you find what your looking for. Have a great day!

Mike "Coach" Walzak
The Real Estate Navigators
coachwalzak@yahoo.com
386-383-2132
you have a valid point... why don't you send them an e-mail!? (it'll have more impact coming from a member of the local public, than from a fellow Realtor).
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in 60201