Suzanne Will…, Home Buyer in Asheville, NC

This house looks too good to be true!

Asked by Suzanne Williams, Asheville, NC Fri Apr 6, 2012

Why has this house been on market for so long? What can you tell out of staters about the location and neighborhood? Is it considered safe? What would the climate be for this area?

Answers

4
location is quite convenient to most everything. Have lived here for 19 years & find it as safe as any area around. Neighborhood is quiet, St Andrews subdivision is like many others in that there is only one way in & out. Approx 100 homes. 15 minutes would take you down town. About 10 to the freeway or airport. Close to glen arden school, considered one of the better grade schools in the area.
If it looks to good to be true....it probably is. Price, location and condition. If price and condition are good, the I say, take a second look at location.....
Hi Suzanne,

Unfortunately we cannot tell which house you are asking about. There are several reasons for a home to be on the market a long. Could be due to being in a less popular location, or to the condition of the home, or it may have been overpriced.

On my website under the local scoop tab you will find links to information on weather, etc. This past year, we did not have a winter. I hardly had the opportunity to wear any of my wools. This is an area where we do have 4 seasons, but they are relatively mild.

Hope this helps.

Debbie

Deborah H. Francis, GRI, ABR, ePRO, GREEN, SFR, Fine Homes Specialist, CRS Candidate
Prudential Lifestyle Realty
7 Orchard St., Ste 101
Asheville, NC 28801
cell: 828-553-9019; mailto:deborah@dhfrancis.com
website: http://www.liveinashevillehome.com/
"Your move is my mission"
Suzanne,

I can't tell which house you are talking about, so if you can give me an address I can give you my opinion. I myself was an out of towner and love living in the Asheville area.

Our climate is great! We average 12 inches of snow per year - some years more; some years less. Average temp is about 50 degrees. We get a few days in the teens and a few days over 90 degrees, making it a very wonderful climate.

Feel free to email me with info on the house you like along with your email so I can reach you.

My email is: ShirleyKelley@kw.com

also check out my website; http://www.shirleykelley.com