Market Conditions in Urbana>Question Details

Robert Price, Home Buyer in Urbana, OH

This house isn't too old why such a low price when other homes of this caliber are triple in cost?

Asked by Robert Price, Urbana, OH Tue Feb 5, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3104836774-5564-Cedar-Creek-Rd-… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3104836774-5564-Cedar-Creek-R…

Answers

5
i LOOKED AT THE HOUSE AND THE BASEMENT HAD 4 FEET OF WATER DUE TO BUSTED PLUMBING AND THE FLOOR IN THE KITCHEN AND BATHROOM AREA IS ABOUT TO FALL THROUGHT. THE ELCTRICAL IS OUTDATED AND WILL NEED REPLACED. AND OF COURSE THE PLUMBING WILL NEED A COMPLEATE REDO. i WA LOOKING AT INVESTMENT PROPERTY AND THIS ONE WOULD TAKE ABOUT $20K TO FIX.
I agree with the others. They list them low to create a bidding war. It's nice to use the Homepath loan program if you're in the market to purchase a Fannie Mae owned property. You'll find diffculty finding someone to do the Homepath Renovation but the Homepath to purchase is easy enough. If you think you might need a renovation product/program, you can always use the 203ks or 203k for rehab.

If you find have have any other questions I could help with, let me know.

Kimberly Lawson
Ohio License Mortgage Loan Originator
Licensing and Contact info is located in my profile.
What is the black stuff in the corners and on the ceiling? Mildew? Smoke?
candle burning. corners are just darkened areas b/c of time of day in photograph
Flag Fri Jan 3, 2014
Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac houses have tended to list to sell prices meaning they want to sell quickly. House may have some issues but may be fine. I suggest you take a look if you are interested. Call me and I'll be happy to show it to you. 937-508-4300.
Just because it is LISTED low, doesn't mean that it will SELL low.