Grace Keng, Real Estate Pro in Cupertino, CA

This home has sold and closed 2 years ago why it is still here??

Asked by Grace Keng, Cupertino, CA Tue Mar 4, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3087899129-903-Sunrose-Ter-Su…

Answers

4
Once it is entered it stays until it is deleted by the listing agent. Under status it reads This property was previously listed for sale on Trulia. The listing may have been withdrawn, or the property may have sold but Trulia has not received a record of the sale and details of the transaction from available public records.
I know I am a little late with my answer, but it is not shown as active listing right now so I guess it was fixed. In the description it still states that is listed though.
I suggest you call the agent marketing the property "Call Ann 408-561-7539 for more info", perhaps she hasn't put it on the MLS but is marketing on Trulia.
Hello Grace,

Are you sure the home has not been relisted? I know old listings can linger online, but one that has closed two years ago should certainly not still be showing as an active listing.

Kawain Payne, Realtor/ Notary