Market Conditions in Garland>Question Details

Stevez, Home Buyer in Garland, TX

Thinking of investing in Garland duplex, what is the rental market?

Asked by Stevez, Garland, TX Fri May 1, 2009

I'm considering investing in a duplex in Garland. Both sides are currently rented and it's a good area and close to schools which I assume would make it attractive to renters. If I keep only one side rented I cover the mortgage, I'm just nervous with the economy being what it is.

Answers

2
GREAT QUESTION, however if there has been long term tenants that is GREAT.

I own Dallas investment properties all is based on your investigation of tenants background, employment and credit.
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
Steve, While there is a need for rentals in certain area's, I would caution you to be sure that there are not too many, so you can get rents. A good agent can run rental comp's, property costs, etc and let you know
what your net ROI and projected property income will be yearly. I will do that for you, if you would like to contact me at : 214-991-9507, and if you put me to work for you, I would be happy to share my further expertise with you!

Nicole Arenas