Fghgfd, Home Buyer in olyikl

Thinking about relocating to Huntsville in 2Q2008, but have lost about 33% of the value of my current (and

Asked by Fghgfd, olyikl Wed Nov 21, 2007

only thankfully) house. What do you recommend? Thxs!

Answers

2
As a Real Estate consultant, I would strongly advise you to address your options with a trusted mortgage lender. Questions like: Can I sell my existing home and break even, make a net to use on a downpayment on your future home in Huntsville, or will you have to bring money to the closing table? Am I eligible for a bridge loan? It is also important in this mix to get the advice from a trusted Real Estate Agent about the marketable value of your home along with the days on market to sell, to help you plan a strategy. If you move is imperative for a job, then you may have to rent temporarily in Huntsville unitl your home sells. If you are "in the red" on your equity, you may need to lease your home and wait to purchase a home in Huntsville when you are "in the black" for a sale. This situation can be solved in some way, so contact the right advisors and it will take the stress off you as you plan the move. Best of luck!
What price range are you looking in? Huntsville offers a wide variety of homes in all prices. If you can afford it, I would suggest looking in the Madison and Monrovia areas.