Irma, Home Seller in Guerneville, CA

There is a lot of talk of a softening real state market.How would you describe tha real state market in Guerneville?

Asked by Irma, Guerneville, CA Mon Apr 4, 2011

Answers

3
Suzanne Ash’s answer
The Real Estate Market in the Russian River area gained about 19% this year so far. This season has already seen a very shallow inventory for the months of May and June and now July is booming. Houses priced correctly are selling with multiple bids again.
Guerneville is a beautiful place and a great lifestyle choice, living in a small resort community. The great weather, increased advertising, marketing, rejuvination of down town and major event exposure has really moved Gville into a promising economic position all the way around. GREAT TOWN. Love living in it.

It is time to sell Irma, if that is what you are needing to know. The buyers are out in force under $300,000.
Please give me a call I'd love to speak with you.
Suzanne Ash Realtor Prudential California Realty 707-495-9133
The Guerneville Market is very brisk! We need more listings and do not have enough inventory for the buyers that we have. If a home is market priced and in good condition we are seeing multiple offers.
Not quite sure about Guerneville in particular but I can tell you that San Diego is seeing some softening in some areas. In my opinion it's because there is so much competition in the distressed property arena and the banks are still sitting on an appreciable amount of shadow inventory.