J.P., Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

There is a lot of talk of a softening real estate market. How would you describe the real estate market in Marco Island?

Asked by J.P., Tampa, FL Mon Apr 23, 2007

How long do homes typically sit on the market in this city?

Answers

2
Hi JP
The talk is relative to the market your in. I have never been as busy as I am now. For me the market is booming. Everywhere on Marco you can get waterfront property with either direct or indirect access. The better the location and access the shorter the time on the market. If it is a good value then it will close within months if it is still a little overpriced it could be there for a year or more. I work with investors and value buyers who rely on me to do my homework and find them the best priced home and in the best area . Contact me at bcaron@kw.com I will at least get you going in the right direction . Happy house hunting.

Brian "Skip" Caron Realtor
Marco Island is now more than 2 years into the down side of the real estate cycle. It is a great time to buy now as we are approaching or at the lowest point that prices will fall to. Marco Island is approximately 6-9 months ahead of its neighboring markets in the cycle. Marco Island also has the characteristic of being a very unique self-supporting community. Demand was driving property prices long before the last boom phase. Water oriented communities like Marco Island are not going to be duplicated. The value proposition is tremendous for people seeking this kind of life style.