Gloria Laugh…, Real Estate Pro in Princeton, NJ

The new Princeton University Medical complex is expected to stimulate the housing market in Plainsboro/Princeton. Do you agree?

Asked by Gloria Laughton Allston, Princeton, NJ Fri Oct 22, 2010

Answers

3
Jeanne and Monir,
I tend to agree with you. The new complex as planned will be all-inclusive with hospital, senior housing, childcare, gym, lots of open space, etc. so that does sound like a winning combo. The existing hospital in Princeton will be redeveloped as housing once the move is made to Plainsboro.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 23, 2010
Just down there on Wednesday previewing homes in Plainsboro, West Windsor and Princeton Junction. I passed this facility and imagine that it will further stimulate the area. It is already pretty dense in the area but hte draw of the well rated schools, affordable housing and boosts to commerce like this new facility should be good news for the area. I will forward this thread to my buyer who is considering a purchase there.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference: http://www.feenick.com
Probably already is. They are pumping over $400 million into its construction. There will be over 200 rooms when complete. It should employ thousands of people and stimulate local housing demand.