Market Conditions in 07950>Question Details

Home, Home Buyer in 07045

The montville and boonton township home prices seem to be 20% higher than comparables in other towns. Can someone explain why?

Asked by Home, 07045 Wed Sep 8, 2010

Answers

4
Our office services both Montville and Boonton Twsp. and I know them well.
They are two of the three premier towns in this area (Mt. Lakes being the other).
Both towns have lovely homes, very good schools, excellent recreation programs etc.
Also Montville was rated the # 13 town in the U.S to live a few years ago in Money Magazine.
If you would like further info. on these towns, contact me. I'd be glad to send some literature to you.
Murray(Murph)Plishtin
Location, location, location.
Both Montville & Boonton Township are very much desirable places to live. Without knowing what towns you are comparing homes in these townships we don't jhave enough information to truly answer your question.
Don't know what towns you're comparing to, but both Montville and Boonton Township are great places to live. If you'd like I can show you around and you'll see the benefits. Boonton Township taxes will be lower, apples to apples and they have the added benefit of their kids attendingn top rates Mt Lakes High school.