Market Conditions in Dallas>Question Details

Charlene Dat…, Real Estate Pro in Plano, TX

The market in and around Dallas, TX has picked up quite a bit and buyers are out in droves. How does a seller target the transferee?

Asked by Charlene Dattoli, Plano, TX Tue Jan 15, 2013

Answers

4
Charlene, you are absolutely correct. The Dallas real estate market is a great market for home owners and investors alike. Did you know that only 1 home out of 3,233 homes is under foreclosure whereas the rate for Texas as a whole is 1 home in 1,336. This indicates a stable real estate market along with good steady employment.

Check out my recent infographic on Dallas and see how home prices compare to average rates for Texas. I bet you will be as shocked as I was to see the difference. You can find it by clicking on this link: http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/wp/article-01074151.html

I wish you the best of luck in the sale of your home. Find a good agent and you are on your way.
Contact a good agent to help you list and market your property with effective and correct pricing using comparables. Also, how you present the property makes a big difference like curb appeal.
Get on your broker's Relo team.
What do you mean transfer fee?

Kenny
Turtle Creek Realty