Market Conditions in Chaska>Question Details

Mdbavaria, Home Owner in Chaska, MN

The information regarding our property is incorrect. How do I edit it?

Asked by Mdbavaria, Chaska, MN Sun Apr 28, 2013

This question was asked from… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Dear Mdbavaria,

If your home is not currently for sale and the Trulia listing information is inaccurate please see the information below that I found on the help tab.

I found a property error on Trulia. What can I do?

If you find an error in an active listing on Trulia, please select the 'Report error' button located on the property page and complete the form attached. Your feedback will be sent to the listing agent if his/her contact information is available, or to our Customer Service team.

If you find an error for a property that is off market or recently sold, please keep in mind that the information we show for these properties is from prior listing information made available by the former listing agent or broker, or from public record data made available by the local county recorder or assessor. Public record information cannot be updated on Trulia and must be updated with the local recorder or assessor's office. However, if you are the owner of the home in question, you can select the option to 'Edit home facts' on the property page so that you can claim your home on Trulia and update your home facts. Those updated facts will then be shown on the listing page under the heading "Owner Information".
As I understand it, the information is all from public records. Did you try using the edit button attached to the Trulia data? If your house is listed, your agent can take care of it for you; if not, I would assume this came strictly from public data and is being billed as such. If you do not have an agent and have difficulty finding out more, feel free to contact me. Liz 612-986-4105