Vanity Arrin…, Home Buyer in Joliet, IL

The houses are cheap in Sauk Village is that a signal that the neighborhood is in trouble?

Asked by Vanity Arrington, Joliet, IL Thu Jan 17, 2013

Answers

4
I live in sauk village I love the neighborhood but people buy these houses then rent them out, but they never come and check on the people they rent to as long as they pay their rent on time.If you rent you need to come and check on your investment.
It has become a rental driven area due to the number of foreclosures in the past few years.
Yes i have a house there would not recommend to purchase unless you plan to rent.
Be careful who you get as renters there are 7 empty houses on my block screen and background check.
Flag Sun Jan 19, 2014