Vanity Arrin…, Home Buyer in Joliet, IL

The houses are cheap in Sauk Village is that a signal that the neighborhood is in trouble?

Asked by Vanity Arrington, Joliet, IL Thu Jan 17, 2013

Answers

5
I am an real-estate investor who is looking for people who want to buy a house but cannot get finance from the banks because of credit issues. If you are someone you know wants to buy a house and live in Sauk village and can afford a down payment of between $5000 to $10,000 please contact us. We will finance a home for you for up to 10 years, while helping you to get your credit up to par.
Chicago House Deal
872-588-5832
I live in sauk village I love the neighborhood but people buy these houses then rent them out, but they never come and check on the people they rent to as long as they pay their rent on time.If you rent you need to come and check on your investment.
It has become a rental driven area due to the number of foreclosures in the past few years.
Yes i have a house there would not recommend to purchase unless you plan to rent.
Be careful who you get as renters there are 7 empty houses on my block screen and background check.
Flag Sun Jan 19, 2014