SILLYSID3, Home Buyer in Springfield, MA

THIS HOUSE HAS WATER AND MOLD PROBLEMS ??????

Asked by SILLYSID3, Springfield, MA Fri Sep 7, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Springfield/sold/2…

Answers

5
I don't understand your question, are you aware that it does or are you asking if it does?

My suggestion, whether it be this or any house, you and your buyers agent should view them, ask the sellers agent for a sellers disclosure statement, and if you get an accepted offer on a house, have it subject to a home inspection, mold innspection and air quality tests, which will allow you the opportunity to learn what if any the issues are with a home.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
This home on LAMONT STREET is not currently for sale.
If you would like to know the specifics of any home in Springfield. Email me.
If you are trying to disclose some problems with the house, you might call the town health department and make a formal complaint. They will investigate and help the owners take appropriate action if any is necessary.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Ask the real estate agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012