Henry Weinsh…, Home Buyer in South Pasadena, FL

THIS HAS POTENTIAL---ESPECIALLY THE VIEW. HOW DIFFICULT WOULD IT BE TO SEE THE UNIT? NO COMMITMENT BUT WOULD BE A CASH DEAL IF INTERESTED. RENTAL?

Asked by Henry Weinsheimer, South Pasadena, FL Thu Feb 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3051846248-7050-Sunset-Dr-S-140… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3051846248-7050-Sunset-Dr-S-1…

Answers

5
Dear Henry, It is available for show m-f 9-3pm. Other pictures show it has had some renovations like a fairly recent new kitchen. There is another unit close by that i would like to show you also with a view. I live in South Pasadena and would be glad to show it to you.
Barry Smith
Excellent Service Realty
727-773-6677
Hello Henry,

This is a short sale, so please be aware the time from contract to close may take up to a year. Sometimes they close sooner, but there is no guarantee. This property is vacant so it would not be difficult to see. These units are able to rent, they require a minimum of a year lease. I would be happy to show this to you at your convenience. Please call me at 727-804-6984 to schedule an appointment.

I look forward to meeting with you,

Diana Spinelli
C-21 Real Estate Champions
Henry,

This is a "short sale" which are anything but short. "Short" refers to the Seller needing the lender's approval to sell, since the market value is less than the loan. This property has been on the market 578 days as of today. It was previously listed at $110,000 and now at $115,000 which is an indication that they had an offer at the lower price and the bank countered. Remember on a "short sale" even with a full list price it may not be accepted by the lender. They are looking to get close to market value...many around 93% of market or better depending on the condition. If you have time constraints short sales may not be a good option for you. You need to commit to a minimum of 90 days with escrow for lenders to consider your offer seriously.

The monthly maintenance is $277 and according to the MLS covers: Building Exterior, Escrow Reserves, Flood Insurance, Building Insurance, Ground Maintenance, Pest Control, a Recreation Faculity, Security, Trash Removal, Water/Sewer, Maintenance/Repairs, and Roof

Community features are listed as: Association Recreation is Owned, Community HotTub/Spa, Elevators, Fees Required, Fitness, Waterfront Complex, Tenants with No Pet, Laundry Faculityl, Pool View, Security, Storage, Community Restaurant.

There is a mimimum of 1 year on rentals. No short term.

Interview agents, find one you are comfortable with and work with them. They will schedule a vist for you. Agents get paid when the job is completed and the Buyer or Seller has bought or sold. Calling different agents for each property is a waste of time for serious full time professional realtors, since you are asking several people to work on one job, knowing only one will be compensated. Working with one agent you will be sure to get their time and commitment to finding the right property. Commitment is a two way street. The way you have posed your question makes it sound like your calls or requests are not being returned or perhaps you are not really ready to purchase and your are still in the browsing the internet stage. I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY. I HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL BUT YOURS HAD THE MOST INFORMATION USEFUL TO ME. I WOULD PREFER FINDING AN AGENT IN THE ST PETE AREA FOR CONVENIENCE, HOWEVER I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN YOU LISTINGBOOK ACCOUNT. IS THAT POSSIBLE?
Flag Thu Feb 7, 2013
Call anytime and I will set appointment to show this to you.
Debbie Fischer
727-251-4013
Mr. Weinsheimer,

This property is listed for sale currently at $115,000. The showings have been limited to M-F from 9-3. I would be more than happy to schedule you a showing if you would like. I can also find other homes that fit what you are looking for as well. This property is listed as a short sale so the condition will not be known until we arrive and see the interior.

Please review my profile and send me a message or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com

No pressure, just help with your real estate questions.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty