Davis, Other/Just Looking in Chandler, AZ

Superstition's Land

Asked by Davis, Chandler, AZ Wed Sep 24, 2008

I have 1.25 acres close to the Superstition mtns. Is land selling in a reasonable amount of time. I paid $229K two years ago and now I'd like to sell this property but can't except less than I paid. What is the range for property in the 6000 E. area. Also, what is the sales commission on land?

Answers

2
I live quite near the Superstition Mountains and have been looking at homes on 1.25 acres of land, and the smaller homes I'm looking at are fixer uppers, but the cost for the home on that land is under $70,000, as low as $31,000. I know that doesn't sound good for what you paid, but maybe you are really at the bottom of the mountain where the properties are much higher in value. Good luck!
Hello Davis,
Land near Superstition Mountain is the most beautiful land in all of Arizona. The recent values of real estate has dropped as one would of expected, your land is no exception. The best strategy may be to keep your eye on the real estate near the location of your land to monitor real estate values.
Ian Smith
Superstition Mountain, Gold Canyon AZ
HomeSmart