Trulia San A…, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

Single family home rents are up 2.1% while single family home prices are up 5.5% Y-o-Y in San Antonio.

Asked by Trulia San Antonio, San Antonio, TX Fri Apr 5, 2013

Do these numbers reflect what you are seeing in your own neighborhood in San Antonio?

Check out more info on rent vs. buy here:
http://trends.truliablog.com/2013/04/trulia-price-rent-monit…

Answers

2
Priscilla Allen’s answer
Absolutely! I am receiving multiple offers on my listings and an abundance of new buyers ready to buy! But, I feel the values in home pricing have not gone up too much, but the Days on the Market are definitely declining. It is becoming a seller’s market, but still an awesome time for buy for a buyer with interest rates still at an all-time low!
Yes... the buyer's honeymoon is rapidly coming to a close. I preached it for the past 2 years like a crazy man screaming from a mountaintop..

The market is rapidly shifting into a seller's market and all indications point to interest rates headed up. Bad news for buyers... Great news for Sellers.

For those who are sitting on their thumbs and waiting on buying a home for any reason.. you will regret that heavily very soon.

Jason