Market Conditions in Argay>Question Details

Dkrhoades, Other/Just Looking in 46805

Show me sell wood neighborhood

Asked by Dkrhoades, 46805 Thu Jun 6, 2013

This question was asked from…

Sellwood is a lovely neighborhood in SE Portland that boarders the Willamette River.
I wrote an entire article on this neighborhood which includes the local places of interest, school districts and all of the homes for sale that are within Sellwood. You should find a lot of useful information on there.

If you have any specific questions regarding Sellwood, please don't hesitate to shoot me off a direct email. I'm happy to help.

Kevin Levy
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 6, 2013
I didn't see anyone selling wood in that neighborhood:
Did you?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 6, 2013
What a dis-respectful response from someone who is just wanting more information on what is obviously Sellwood....especially from a professional in this industry.
Flag Fri Jun 7, 2013
I'm really surprised nobody mentioned

Along the left side there is a link to Sellwood. It will show ALL property in that neighborhood for sale, then you refine for what best fits you. I just checked and there are 96 properties on the market in Sellwood.
Sarah Spohn, Oregon Realty Co.
503-839-8846 Please contact me directly if you would like to check out homes in the Sellwood neighborhood! I can set up an online search profile for you so area listings will be directly emailed to you!
Sarah Spohn
Sorry, I am not understanding your question - the Sellwood neighborhood is south of the property you have indicated - between the river and McLoughlin Blvd (99E), north and south of the Sellwood Bridge.
Don't know about that "wood selling" thing. But there is some "Sellwood" here: