Aamer Pevaiz, Home Buyer in 94105

San Francisco, CA

Asked by Aamer Pevaiz, 94105 Thu Nov 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3034761757-3279-Mt-Diablo-Ct-…

Answers

4
Hi Aamer,
My office is in Lafayette and I am familiar with properties in all of Lamorinda.
It's a very competitive market and having a local realtor is an advantage. Please contact me if interested in pursuing the area. It had much to offer including excellent schools.
Suzanne Looker
Ali gave you some good information except for one thing - it's not for sale... As is the case with far too many properties posted on trulia. If you want to get access to EVERY thing that's for sale you need an agent/broker to send you everything that's on the MLS as well as off-market/pre-mls properties.

Lafayette is a good area and my guess is that with the new tunnel opening property values will go up. If you want some help finding something that works for you our contact info is below:

Lance R. King - Founder/Managing Broker
King Realty Group

DRE # 01384425
415.722.5549 - Cell
lance@king-realtygroup.com
Hi Aamer,

3279 Mt Diablo Ct #7 is a 2bed/2bath 1697 SqFt condo located in Lafayette. You get the Spring Hill Elementary school that has an over all rating of 9 and an API of 900+. There are some other similar properties for sale in the same area. Please, let me know if you have any question about this Condo. Happy to help!
And your question is.....?